CNC OPERATOR, WOODWORKING, CABINETRY.
Fast growing warehousing and manufacturing facility of modular and custom kitchen and bath cabinets is looking for a CNC Operator to work in a warehouse triage setting.
Knowledge of cabinet manufacturing is desired but not required. We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for assisting with set-up and operation of CNC machinery
to produce cabinet parts.
CNC OPERATOR JOB DESCRIPTION BRIEF:
• Assisting with set-up of materials and operation of machinery to produce parts; monitoring progress, and learning general procedures of the machine; nesting jobs
• Coordination of spare parts produced; must be able to check parts for conformance to specifications.
• Cleaning of machines as necessary and assisting with basic maintenance
CNC OPERATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
• CNC Machine operation experience.
• Ability to learn & excel in a fast-paced environment.
• Reliable, team oriented, positive attitude.
Please forward your resume in a PDF or word doc to: email@example.com
Or, Apply within.
4920 Northpark Loop
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Open Mon – Fri: 8AM – 5PM