Modern Bathroom Design
- Upper cabinets that reach to the ceiling can offer lots of extra storage space, even in a not-huge bathroom.
- Extra-long Vanity– if you have space for it, why not fill it with an extra-long storage-packed vanity?
- Freestanding Shelving allows you to introduce color and texture along with extra storage.
- Built-in Storage Bench – perfect for stashing spare towels
- Bathtub-Adjacent Shelving – if you have a freestanding tub, consider adding open shelving nearby.
- Spa Storage– Think about adding a small changing area.
- Dressing Room– Would creating a dressing area closer to the bathroom make getting ready more convenient?
- Dressing Table– Separate a pair of sinks to provide a serene spot to sit.
- Open Shelves to hold fresh towels or display decor.